Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Farmington Hills & Novi, MI Office
Planning your first visit to one of our Michigan Endoscopy Centers? On this page you will find information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Farmington Hills and Novi, Michigan Ambulatory Surgery Centers. To save you time and help you prepare, we have also included a few documents for you to review before your procedure.
For new and returning patients please download, print, and complete the patient questionnaire form and be sure to bring it with you on the day of your procedure.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please review these pages before your visit:
- Authorization to Use or Disclose Health Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Informed Consent for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
In order to view pages you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
MEC/MECPP Accepted Insurances
- Cash – MEC offers a cash discount for 100% payment on date of service
- Credit cards – Visa / MasterCard accepted
- Short-term financing available
Appointments are made directly through the physicians (GI) office. We can refer you to a qualified GI physician if needed.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Michigan Endoscopy Center
30055 Northwestern Highway
Michigan Endoscopy Center at Providence Park
47601 Grand River Avenue